Complaint Review: Jefferson Capitol Systems, Fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Submitted: Sun, July 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 10, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Jefferson Capitol Systems, Fingerhut Credit Advantage
16 MCLELAND RD Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Jefferson Capitol Systems, Fingerhut Credit Advantage Stuck on Credit, Cannot even pay them Have tried paying them off, cannot. They have refused my money four times. Yet credit bureaus will not do anything about it. SAINT CLOUD Minnesota

I did have a Fingerhut acct yeasr ago. Bad times hit and I was unable to pay them off. Upon working on cleaning my credit report, they were one of the ones to pay.
I tried paying them by Western Union three times. Each time they gave me the wrong acct information. Each time, there was no such account in existence. I even told them I had never done business with such a company that would not accept money from a client.

I tried getting the report written off of my credit report, and none of the creidt bureaus would do anything about it. They would not remove the entries. It is infuriating that the credit bureaus work so hard to make it impossible to get your credit clean.

I am again trying to pay them and I am unable to find a phone number that is in service. The numbers listed above, from previous entries are not in service. The number I tracked down from Long Distance Information, gave me the information regarding Atlanta, GA. That phone number is not in service either.

If there is a lawsuit, which I think there should be, I am on the band wagon. They are a fraudulent comapny from everything that I have seen. What I don't understand, is why they would not even be willing to accept payment. ANswer that one, becuase I am at a loss.

Cynthia melissa
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2005 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capitol-Systems-Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage/Atlanta-Georgia/Jefferson-Capitol-Systems-Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Stuck-on-Credit-Cannot-even-pay-the-149200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capitol Systems, Fingerhut Credit Advantage