Complaint Review: Jefferson High School ON LINE

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 17, 2010

• Reported By: Erin Schmidt — Arcadia California United States of America
Jefferson High School ON LINE
441 N Grand Ave STE 4-32 Nogales, AZ 85621-2795 Internet United States of America

Jefferson High School ON LINE MMDS "Fraudulent Diploma" I paid $228.00, the diploma is useless and not recognized for any college. The company will not refund my money. Internet

*Author of original report: Obvious

*Consumer Comment: DONT WORRIE

*Consumer Comment: diploma is perfectly valid

*Author of original report: Just trying to warn people

*Consumer Comment: you don't know how to read

*Consumer Comment: Geeezzzz

Jefferson High School On-Line is a total rip off. Even though their policy talks about a refund, in fine print it says you will never get your money back. The diploma is completely and totally useless. There is not 1 school that will except this diploma.

They literally stole my money and time and they got away with it. I don't want anyone else to suffer the disappointment and humiliation I did.

They would not refund my money, even though I asked within a 48 hour period. It didn't matter that the diploma was unopened as it states in the policy. This company received a Fail on the Better Business Bureau Website. http://www.bbb.org/tucson/business-reviews/schools-private/jefferson-highschool-online-in-nogales-az-20025702

The diploma is fraudulent. I paid $228.00 for a piece of paper.

If anyone else has been ripped off by this school, report them to the Better Business Bureau. They will send you a letter and pleas follow through, write you commissioner to have these thieves shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-High-School-ON-LINE/internet/Jefferson-High-School-ON-LINE-MMDS-Fraudulent-Diploma-I-paid-22800-the-diploma-is-use-575685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson High School ON LINE

Obvious

AUTHOR: Erin Schmidt - (United States of America)

Pretty obvious the comments are made by "Jefferson HIgh School". Lame! There is a spell check, if you select ABC.

You are only making your company seem more unprofessional and run by "crack head thieves".

DONT WORRIE

AUTHOR: jchip36 - (USA)

DONT FEEL BAD I WAS ABLE TO CONVINCE MY INSTITION TO HELP ME GET MY DEPLOMA FROM A CRIDITED COLLEGED SO GIVE UP I THOUT THAT TEST WAS TO DAME EASY LOL BUT ITS COOL THEY GOT ME AND THOUT THEY HAD GOT ANOTHER FOOL NOW IVE DECIDED TO GO INTO INTERNET SECURITY LOOK OUT I WANNA GET WITH MORE SCAMS AND SUCH THINKING THEY WONT EVER GET COUT FOOLING POEPLE BYE COMPUTER THIS CANT GO ON WE ANT SAFE NO WHERE THINGS GOTTO CHANGE

diploma is perfectly valid

AUTHOR: Skates88 - (United States of America)

I received my diploma from Jefferson 2 years ago and have never had a problem.  The person who filed this complaint tried to use their diploma to attend college.  That's about the same as believing you can drive an 18-wheeler with a regular driver's license.  Jefferson's website warns you to check with the college before assuming it will accept their diploma. The person who filed this complaint obviously didn't read the fine print.

When I applied for my job I told my boss I'd graduated from an online high school.  He commended me for taking the initiative to get my diploma at 45 years old!  Most employers don't care how or where you graduated.  They just want to see the piece of paper.  I told my boss how and where I graduated.  In 2 years I've received 3 promotions.  I have absolutely no complaints with this school.  My paycheck has nearly doubled thanks to their online diploma program.

Just trying to warn people

AUTHOR: Erin Schmidt - (United States of America)

Dear Truth and other negative commenter,

I didn't realize this was going to be such a big deal. I am employed full time with 2 kids, sorry, I don't have time to argue.
I was just trying to help people, so they didn't make the same mistake I did.
Thank you for correcting me and trying to make me feel worse. I'm very happy you have so much time on your hands and nothing better to do, then read and comment on what people post.

you don't know how to read

AUTHOR: adam - (United States of America)

Wow, looks like its all your fault!  All you have to do is read the website!

I just read their refund policy (pasting it below):
At time of registration and again prior to making your purchase, you acknowledged that you have read the site requirements including the FAQ and terms of use pages.  As stated within those pages, you are required to check with any potential school or employer prior to purchase, to ensure that they fully accept non accredited online programs such as the JHSO program. Failure to follow this procedure will forfeit your eligibility for a refund

They clearly say all over the site that they are not accredited.  Sounds like smart honest business to me.  If it didn't work for you, its your fault....Looks like you just didn't read what the website was offering.  Only person that got ripped off is you by yourself for not paying attention to what you were buying.

Geeezzzz

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (U.S.A.)

Well, you BOUGHT a "diploma" from a foreign company, which has absolutely no legitimate form of educational accreditation.  And on top of that, they have been banned from selling  their worthless "diplomas" in 2 states.  What did you expect ??????  And the word is ACCEPT, not "except".