Complaint Review: Jefferson Lines

• Reported By: Chad — Madison South Dakota
Jefferson Lines
Internet USA

Jefferson Lines screwed me  Internet

I honestly do not know where to begin with Jefferson Lines. I have so many complaints about them it is not even funny. Let me give a couple of examples here: First last Monday I had planned on taking a JL bus from Pipestone, MN to Minneapolis which was supposed to leave @ 11:40 AM. It never showed because it got cancelled according to the Sioux Falls office due to mechanical issues. Sioux Falls office did give me alternate transportation to Minneapolis though but the alternative had me leave from SF @ 2:55 PM. Still made my connection to Amtrak on time so I guess that was good. Second, I rode on a JL bus from Billings to Fargo whose lavatory was both hot and rancid. Why this bus company is not shut down is amazing because it should be. Will NEVER ride with them again. Might see about Megabus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Lines/internet/Jefferson-Lines-screwed-menbsp-Internet-1058373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Lines