Complaint Review: Jefferson capital system

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: kellie — Beaumont Texas
Jefferson capital system
Internet USA

Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet

I received information from my credit report mointoring system saying I had a new charge added to my report when I checked it out they staated" that the balance was $6,089 " .Most credit card companies ask your gross income before they approve any type of amount let a lone send a application for you to see if you even qualify . They also back dated information on the sute of when theaccount was opened.

This company is attempting to target people that they think are incompetent and not mointoring their credit information.Jefferson Capital Systems are saying I opened a credit card on April 4 ,2014 and I managed to spend 6,089 dollars.There is no way I could even qualify for this type of funds on a single income which this amount exceeds my monthly income for 6 months!!

The government should not allow these companies to commit fraud against people . This could ruin someone chances of maybe finding a job or evening buying a house or car . This type of cruelty is unfair on all levels and should not be allowed . Someone nee rd s to put a stop to this madness because its not fair !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-capital-system/internet/Jefferson-capital-system-they-company-mysteriously-pop-up-on-my-credit-report-which-I-con-1159552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson capital system