Complaint Review: Jeffrey Rosenspan

Jeffrey Rosenspan
605 N. El Dorado St. Stockton, California United States of America

Jeffrey Rosenspan Jeff Rosenspan Towing Tow Company Stockton, California

*Consumer Comment: My car was also towed by Jeff Rosenspan

On Christmas Eve at 6:00PM my car was towed from in front of my house!  I have a fire hydrant in front, but I park on the other side of the driveway.  My neighbor took my spot, so I have to move my car a bit closer to the hydrant, but I was still at least 10 feet away.  I don't believe any police were called, instead Jeff Rosenspan Towing just took my car with no ticket.  They are not allowed to tow cars without the police request, which they did Not have.

Tow companies should be monitored like every other industry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffrey-Rosenspan/Stockton-California-95202/Jeffrey-Rosenspan-Jeff-Rosenspan-Towing-Tow-Company-Stockton-California-986934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffrey Rosenspan

My car was also towed by Jeff Rosenspan

AUTHOR: Sara Maria - ()

The Jeffrey Rosenspan Tow company is the worst!  I saw the guy hooking up my car, and I begged him to stop.  He said the police were called by a resident, but the police say they never call tow companies there.  I think the Jeff Rosenspan Tow company just tows random cars and holds them for randsom.  They should be shut down.