occurring

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Hastings on Hudson New York United States of America
Jeffrey S. Eisenberg Attorney At Law
1858 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow, New York United States of America

Jeffrey S. Eisenberg Attorney At Law Did Nothing, Refused to Make Refund, No Response East Meadow, New York

I was recommended to this attorney by a local realtor, for foreclosure defense services.  What a racket and what a bunch of nonsense.  My house was being lost to foreclosure in a few months, so I first reached out to him and left many messages and emails, only later to be told he was sick.  Ok, so I gave him some space, and then again tried to contact him, many messages and emails, and this time was told he was out of town.  Finally we got together, and I had a gut feeling not to retain him, as he was very much about the cash retainer of $3,000, upfront, but I was the classic desperate homeowner, foreclosure auction now only weeks away, so I went ahead with it.  Now again the nonsense started; no work, no answer, no reply... nada for fifteen days, and now the auction is days away, and he finally surfaces and advises me that he lost all of my files, hence no work accomplished... at this point I nicely and humbly advised him that I was not going to be put over the barrel by him in this fashion, and that I would need my fee refunded to me.  He of course refused, and then again, no responses, no replies... just vanished with my cash, and of course no response to the court, no defense... thus I was forced to file a bankruptcy, so a disaster all around..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffrey-S-Eisenberg-Attorney-At-Law/East-Meadow-New-York-/Jeffrey-S-Eisenberg-Attorney-At-Law-Did-Nothing-Refused-to-Make-Refund-No-Response-Eas-979584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffrey S. Eisenberg Attorney At Law