Complaint Review: Jeffrey W. Brend

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: FRAUD VICTIM — Brookfield Illinois United States of America
Jeffrey W. Brend
20 N. Wacker Drive Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Jeffrey W. Brend Jeff Financial Mediator in divorce case destroys wife and steals her extensive financial file(s). Husband now rich while wife indigent. Father's Rights??? Chicago, Illinois

Mr. Brend was the Property Mediator in an inequitable divorce settlement between my former husband and myself. I asked one question and he yelled, "Shut up!" He favored my ex and the settlement was a joke. I had supported my ex for nearly 20 years and contributed $400,000++ of personal investments to the marriage, not counting my yearly salary for 15 years. My ex is rich. I am homeless. Brend would not return my extensive financial file. He either gave it to my ex-husband or used it for some other purpose.

I am surprised there are not dozens of complaints about him on this site.

Speak up ladies -- I know you're out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffrey-W-Brend/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Jeffrey-W-Brend-Jeff-Financial-Mediator-in-divorce-case-destroys-wife-and-steals-her-exte-924116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffrey W. Brend