Complaint Review: Jeffrey Williams

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Pat — Niagara Falls New York
Jeffrey Williams
916 Center Street Lewiston, New York USA

Jeffrey Williams ApartmentsNiagara.comNiagara Falls Properties LLCGreat Lakes Real Estate Area Slumlord Defrauds Residents, Hopes To Sell Them On Home Purchases In Toxic Niagara Falls. Lewiston New York

I rented an apartment from Jeff Williams in Niagara Falls and was told that the unit included heating in the rental price quoted to me, and that the residents control the heating themselves. I agreed that this looked like a good price and reserved a unit online and paid the first month of rent and the deposit.

When I arrived I was shown the apartment that needed to be cleaned and was told that this would be done, I viewed it and saw the new Honeywell thermostat on the wall greeting me telling me that things looked ok. I later found out that the heat was off, entirely, it was still early spring, that this thermostat does nothing, since the heating is controlled someplace else, the unit was never cleaned, had a broken window, it had obsolete two prong outlets with no grounds, they were worn out and plugs would just drop out of them, and all in all this unit was not fit to be lived in.

I find it insane that this person would then hope to sell me on a new home purchase in Western NY after stealing money from me and others like this and expecting us to live in this crap.

I would take my business someplace else for certain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffrey-Williams/Lewiston-New-York-14092/Jeffrey-Williams-ApartmentsNiagaracomNiagara-Falls-Properties-LLCGreat-Lakes-Real-Estate-1069249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffrey Williams