Complaint Review: Jena Hartman - TEAM Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jada — Miami Florida United States of America
Jena Hartman - TEAM Enterprises

Jena Hartman working at TEAM Enterprises PromoZone Live owner Jena Hartman talent scout and event staffing CON misleading and deceptive promises of employment - FAKE JOBS - I NEVER GOT PAID! Internet

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Jena Hartman promised to pay me for a job I did and it NEVER happend. To make matters worse Jena charged people on her website to get them work. The website is down right now but, I found her working at Team Enterprises. I have never done anything with them but, if they have Jena working for them my mind is already made up. I originally found Jena's videos on some modeling sites. She has over 100 videos all over the place. Jena goes on saying that she can get people modeling jobs. I listened to her bs and I'm out a lot of money. From what I found out she's working at Team Enterprises and she's booking people. I hope she's not back to her old tricks or worst yet, did Team Enterprises buy out her company? I'm not sure if it was her company or not but, that's what she claimed on her website. I don't like to hate on anybody but, people need to know about Jena Hartman's sneaky ways!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jena-Hartman-TEAM-Enterprises/internet/Jena-Hartman-working-at-TEAM-Enterprises-PromoZone-Live-owner-Jena-Hartman-talent-scout-an-988086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jena Hartman - TEAM Enterprises