Complaint Review: Jenn Hoffman

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: alldolledup — oxnard California United States of America
Jenn Hoffman

Jenn Hoffman, Jenn Hoffman Photo ,Jenn Hoffman Photography SCAM RIP OFF !!! Won't Release Your Images!! Keeps all of the RAW Images and Gives you Small JPEGS! Even though you hire her she does not give you what you paid for, only some low resolution JPEGS !! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete Lies

Jenn Hoffman Photography Scammed me!! I paid her for a photo shoot and in the end got some low resolution JPEGS!!! When I asked for all of the images in high resolution, her response was"sorry I don't release the Raw Files" you bitch!! I am paying you, this is not a trade photo shoot !! I am hiring you so I am entitled to every photo you take of me!! If this was a trade shoot thats fine, give me only the retouched images, but if I hire you to take my photos I am entitled to every shot you take of me, in high resolution!

She's scared that the unedited raw images might be circulated and people will see that her photos look amazing because of the editing. that the raw images are less than average and need all sorts of work to make them look amazing! but even after I said i wouldnt release any of the raw images I only wanted them for my records she still did not give them to me!! that to me is a rip off!!

Jenn Hoffman Photography RIPPED ME OFF !!!

I paid her for a couple of low resolution JPEGS with her watermark on them! Great!!!!! Thank you!!

I have asked around other models and most have told me when they pay a photographer for a photo shoot (When they hire a photographer) they get all of their images in high resolution (every single photo  the photographer takes of them).

Why is this so different with Jenn Hoffman? Lesson learned will NEVER SHOOT WITH HER AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenn-Hoffman/internet/Jenn-Hoffman-Jenn-Hoffman-Photo-Jenn-Hoffman-Photography-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Wont-Release-969350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenn Hoffman

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete Lies

AUTHOR: JPhotography - (United States of America)

I am the owner of Jenn Hoffman Photography. First of all, I do NOT distribute any photos with watermarks. My client signs an agreement before shooting with me stating the amount of wardrobe changes and the amount of edits they receive. I distribute 1 edit per look in their package and they do receive all of the raw images from the shoot WITHOUT watermark. All amateur photographers do watermarks, and I am not an amateur.

I respect and appreciate all of my clients, so for you to write this, you are completely ridiculous. I love my company and I do everything for it, including providing the raw images to my clients.