Complaint Review: Jenna Astrologer

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Robina Other
Jenna Astrologer
Internet U.S.A.

Jenna Astrologer Ripped me off for $US30 for an online astrology reading-she (if it is a she) is a scam/ sham and con artist-and a very good one too!! None Shown Internet

*UPDATE Employee: False Accusation

This con artist extracted money from my bank account for a sham astrology report. She's very convincing and produces many testamonials and when I contacted her online (on the guise of getting a further report) and confronted her about her theft of my money she very quickly shut down communication with me and I have not been able contact with her. Now after conducting my own personal research I find there is a litany of hapless customers like myself who have been well and truly ripped off by this shyster...

Misse
Robina
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Astrologer/internet/Jenna-Astrologer-Ripped-me-off-for-US30-for-an-online-astrology-reading-she-if-it-is-a-s-325415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna Astrologer

AUTHOR: Claire - (U.S.A.)

This accusation simply isn't true and the only way we can know the truth is for this person to contact me at jenna_@charterinternet.com and I'll post the exact truth on this site. A customer has to authorize any payment to Jenna with specific information and authorization. It's a sad thing that someone can say anything without evidence and then the innocent party has to prove otherwise. However if this person will contact me, I'll certainly show them that there report on this page is completely false.