- Report: #977671
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jenna Goodwin
Jenna Goodwin mommyjenna, loveofbabyonline Scammed on Refund Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1.I refunded Jenna Goodwin on May 16th for the $13 she paid for a diaper and let her know that since the item was already shipped that I would be filing a postal claim so I could later refund her shipping charges OR locate her package.
Date:May 16, 2012
I'm in the process of closing shop so emails are closed and website is down. My facebook and this email firstname.lastname@example.org is open. I did ship out the diaper but would appear it never arrived for you so I
filed a ticket with CP and am refunding for the diaper.
Funding Type:PayPal Balance
Funding Source: $13.13 CAD - PayPal Account
2.One month later I come across a Facebook posting about how I scammed her out of her purchase, disappeared and never refunded her. I felt awful she felt that way and took her on her word that she never received any refund. My Facebook profile isn't private, anyone can search me and friend me, made sure of that after closing my page. So I took her on her word and refunded her the full amount of $20 (note she only ever paid $20) so now she's actually made $13 off of this and never said a thing.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 4EW0434722266490E)
Jenna Goodwin (The recipient of this payment is Verified)Email:
-$20.00 CADFee amount:
-$0.20 CADNet amount:
Jun 15, 2012Time:
You have sent $20.00 CAD to Jenna Goodwin with PayPalFunding Type:
3. Months go by and all of a sudden I come across a blog posting claiming I'm a scam artist. Dated the night I refunded her in full (actually over $13 more than she was owed) and the blog post made it sound like she never got a refund and that I had completely disappeared. Note that on her blog post she clearly show's she had contact with me but conveniently cut out the part of me letting her know it was refunded. Tried posting this and defending myself only to not have my comments approved and to be blocked from her page (for defending myself and trying to make things right). Also asked her to simply remove my daughters picture from the Facebook crop job as I responded to her on my own will and my daughter has nothing to do with this. Of course I was ignored.
4. She also filed a ripoff report again making it look like I never refunded her. thankfully there she cannot control the responses and make it look one sided.
Not only was I ripped of $13 by this person but I was also made out to be a huge scam artist. Life got crazy and I did the best I could. I went out of my way to go to her post when I heard about it and make things right. It's one thing to post her experience but she did not. She made herself out to be a victim and me a monster who stole her money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Goodwin/internet/Jenna-Goodwin-mommyjenna-loveofbabyonline-Scammed-on-Refund-Internet-977671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.