Complaint Review: Jenna Personal Astrologer

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Jenna Personal Astrologer
Jenna L Switzerland Nationwide Switzerland

Jenna Personal Astrologer said she would deliver an astrological reading in 24-72 hours.... never delivered, but took my 25.00 dollars of my money. Wrote her an email on her website to chat LIVE and i asked for my refund... still have not heard back and nothing has been accreditted to my account Switzerland switzerland

John
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Personal-Astrologer/nationwide/Jenna-Personal-Astrologer-said-she-would-deliver-an-astrological-reading-in-24-72-hours-353519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna Personal Astrologer

AUTHOR: Claire - (U.S.A.)

John, this is Claire, Jenna's assistant. Jenna answers all her email, but just to be sure, email me at jenna@aboutastro.com. Either your credit card was refused for payment or your report ended up in your bulk mail, but I'm here to help you either way. No one ever emails me from this site, but we are trying to make ourselves available for legitimate complaints.