Complaint Review: Jenna - Professional Astrologer

• Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: Theone — Marabella Internet Trinidad and Tobago
Jenna - Professional Astrologer
ATOLL Internet United States of America

Jenna - Professional Astrologer I had reservations about the reading received by Jenna on 20th December 2011 after paying the $60. My girlfriend also sent her profile for a reading (different age, birthdate, planet) and the exact r Internet

*Consumer Comment: Give me a break

*Consumer Comment: I would differ with your report...

*Consumer Comment: Another full and his money

On 2011 December 18 I filled out a report for free reading from Jenna for which I received a reply.  After initial excitement with my naivety (promises of great career success, love life, etc) I paid the $60 USD requested for a personalised reading.  However, after reading the report I had reservations and asked one of my friends who has a different age, birthdate, birthmonth to send a report and she received the exact initial report that was sent to me (2011 December 25).  My heart dropped when I read of many testimonials on the internet citing Jenna's cookie cutter psychic readings.

This is an awful Christmas present, I felt completely ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Professional-Astrologer/internet/Jenna-Professional-Astrologer-I-had-reservations-about-the-reading-received-by-Jenna-on-813815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna - Professional Astrologer

Give me a break

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

I still find it hard to believe that there are still people foolish enough to think that anyone has such "powers".

If I could foresee the future, I would soon be the richest man on Earth due to winning the lottery every week, picking all of the winners in every sporting event and horse race, and knowing which stocks to buy, instead of selling my "knowledge" to morons online for a few measly dollars.  Geeezzzzz.  Such weak minded fools.  Well, you and your money have certainly been parted.

I would differ with your report...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

YOU blame the "psychic" for Ripping you off...not the case at all.

You believing in all that nonsense is why the "Ripoff" happened.

You ARE your own worst enemy...don't forget to thank YOURSELF for the awful Christmas present.

Another full and his money

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Just how stupid are you ???  THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS "PSYCHICS", "FORTUNE TELLERS", "LOVE GURUS", "MYSTICS", ETC., ETC.  Do you not know this ??????  These people are thieves, crooks and charlatans who prey on the weak minded fools who send them their money.  WISE UP, Moron, and stop being someone's STOOGEGeeeezzzzz.