Complaint Review: Jenna Roadman

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: larry — LA California United States of America
Jenna Roadman
Hollywood, California United States of America

Jenna Roadman Zoey Zajac, Sidney PROSITUTE WHO SCAMS WEALTHY MEN, Hollywood, California

*Consumer Comment: can confirm some details

*Author of original report: this is a fake

Watch out for this girl... she claims shes a sweetheart who is innocent and trustworthy looking for generous and wealth clients as well as men looking for companionship.  We met off a popular website as I was hoping to help her financially.  She pretended to be nice and innocent and when I invited her into my home it totally turned.  I went to the restroom and when I came out noticed my Breitling Watch missing (worth about $20,000) and when I asked her about it she denied it.. Then became really nervous.. She called what I would imagine was her pimp and threated me that if I didnt give her $$$$ she would have her friend come over and cause trouble.  SHE TOTALLY ROBBED ME.

BEWARE OF THIS ONE.....SHE WILL SCAM YOU..... SHE WILL LIE TO YOU... SHE WILL HAVE HER P!MP ROB YOU... please do not make an appt w her.

She goes by Zoey Zajac and Emma.... her real name is Jenna Roadman. [continued below]....
..... So please watch out guys.. otherwise you could be robbed by her p!mp like I did.

I guess holidays makes some people desperate for cash...

here is a quick description about her.
I have a master's in industrial organization psychology, I have lived abroad in Paris and Tokyo, and I have many interest and hobbies which percolates into rich conversation with companions. I worked with Swedish Harmony International and am great at what I do.

5'5 * 110 lbs.
32D-25"-36"

Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Length: Long
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: Eastern European

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Roadman/Hollywood-California-90046/Jenna-Roadman-Zoey-Zajac-Sidney-PROSITUTE-WHO-SCAMS-WEALTHY-MEN-Hollywood-California-545615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna Roadman

can confirm some details

AUTHOR: knows_JR - (United States of America)

I met Jenna R. in Feb 2005 during her visit to Chicago.  She was in the process of graduating from Portland State, having written some articles for the school newspaper, and the Portland Mercury:

She is -gorgeous-, and at the time accepting "clients".  She later contacted me and said she was working with an organization called Swedish Harmony:

Her email address at the time was rabidlapin@aol.com.  We reconnected at a performance of a band called "The Kingdom", a band within which she was a keyboardist.

I can confirm the posted image by the original poster is the Jenna R. I met in Chicago, and matches the profile of Jenna R. from IMDB.com:

I cannot confirm the details of the interaction she had with the original poster.  Please no harassing emails.

this is a fake

AUTHOR: jjbonde - (United States of America)

this is absolutely not true!!!  someone hacked this account and wrote this.... please disregard!!!