Complaint Review: Jenna-aboutastro.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Judith McGregor — Mulwaukee Wisconsin United States of America

Jenna-aboutastro.com Jenna-aboutastro.com I paid her $80 and she gave me a cut and paste response that said absolutely nothing. She won't respond to my emails. Internet

This woman is a complete fraud.  She bugged me about impending doom.  Even sent me a "free" teaser.  After she got my $80 she cut and pasted pages of the same thing...over and over.  I certainly wish I had found this sight before I paid her.  I wish there were a way to stop her.....or dumb people like me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-aboutastrocom/internet/Jenna-aboutastrocom-Jenna-aboutastrocom-I-paid-her-80-and-she-gave-me-a-cut-and-paste-r-983906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna-aboutastro.com