Complaint Review: Jenna aboutastro.com

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Dale — sulphur Louisiana United States of America
Jenna aboutastro.com
33550 Langorian France Internet United States of America

Jenna aboutastro.com angela curtis/Sarl Atoll/Terry Davis she siked me into a reading then talked me right out of $80 us dollars and gave me nothing in return, Internet

On March 12 I was browesing the net when i came upon my horiscope and a free reading came upon the screen. I replied and this Jenna person toll me a bunch of B.S. that was half true and wanted to tell me somthing very important, but I must act fast because jupitor and my anass was passing thru now and if I hurried  I she would be able to let me know what I must do to capitaolize on my great fortune.

Well she or it sucked me in. I gave up my credit card imformation and have recieved nothing. Not even a thankyou for being so gulibal. Can you stop this Man or whatever it is? It is my understandind this person is a man name Terry Davis, but goes by Jenna. Now I find out it might be Sarl Atoll? Can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-aboutastrocom/internet/Jenna-aboutastrocom-angela-curtisSarl-AtollTerry-Davis-she-siked-me-into-a-reading-then-855866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna aboutastro.com