Complaint Review: Jennifer Coburn

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Adam O'Donnell — Westport Connecticut
1984 SE 23rd Rd Homestead, Florida USA

Jennifer Coburn www.jcmediallc.com www.eastcoasttelemarketing.com SCAM: Theft By Taking, No Services Rendered Homestead Florida

Same as others, here are a few emails.  Anyone is welcome to contact me, as we are building a real case - my adopted mother is a PHD in phychology and works in the legal system, many wanna-be grifters use deflection - where they accuse the other person of what they themselves are guilty of.  These common thiefs will say any kind of thing to avoid responsibility for their illegal actions.  Jennifer, you won't get away with it.

Inbox

x

.....gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/profile_mask2.png" alt="" name=":0" />
7:39 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
another thing you should know is my father just lost his wife, my stepmom. For you to do this was so wrong! I've never ever had anyone do this. You'll be hearing from his attorney and mine. I am in shock that you would do this.

I've been working for you, I've had power except for 2 days. I already explained that to you several times. You really blew it. I have about 20-25 designers with your info and ready to meet. Not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone
Century Fine Art <adamsmart222@gmail.com>
7:51 PM (23 hours ago)

to Jennifer
You are full of stories and lies.  No detailed report, no list of designers, no communication, it's been over two weeks and no appointments.  I've asked you several times for a week to refund the money politely, now you will pay eventually in court.  Please have your attorney contact me and furnish my lawyer information, the pending court case against you docket number, the criminal report and police action, and the Chase bank fraud alert that has been placed with the authorities.  You brought this upon yourself by not doing the work, creating wild excusing and not abiding by you're own contract.  My Air Force Academy oath "we will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate anyone among us who does."
7:58 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
I'm not refunding you the entire amount. I will however refund you 50% of what you paid which is $200. I worked for 2 weeks and I have supplied you with a list of designers. Check you spam folder because it was sent more than 3 times.

You don't deserve anything after what you did, but because it's in the agreement, you are owed $200 which I will do next week.

Sent from my iPhone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Coburn/Homestead-Florida-33035/Jennifer-Coburn-wwwjcmediallccom-wwweastcoasttelemarketingcom-SCAM-Theft-By-Taking-1049438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Coburn