Complaint Review: Jennifer Coburn

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:Boynton Beach Florida
Jennifer Coburn
Homestead, Florida USA

Jennifer Coburn; JC Media LLC -BEWARE! Professional Scammer BEWARE! Professional Scammer! Homestead Florida

*Author of original report: I recieved this email from Jennifer

Same as the numerous other complaints against her!  I paid $300 for telemarketing services.  After the first week she sent me a bogus call sheet.  The following 4 weeks I did not recieve anything.  I called and emailed to follow up and see how my campaign was going.  She always said she was working on it and it was just a little slow.  Finally, after not getting 1 customer I asked for a refund.

Jennifer stated that per our contract I was only entitled to only half my investment.  I would normally be okay with this had she actually worked on my project.  However, if you read all of the other ripoff reports on her, they all say the same thing.  She does not do the work!   Then she hides behind the contract and collects peoples money.

When I confronted her on the numerous complaints she had told me it was just one person creating different usernames,  I assure you that this is not a fake complaint.  I want my full refund!  There are serveral of us that will be working together to put a stop to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Coburn/Homestead-Florida/Jennifer-Coburn-JC-Media-LLC-BEWARE-Professional-Scammer-BEWARE-Professional-Scamme-1052379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Coburn

I recieved this email from Jennifer

AUTHOR: april - ()

Emial From Jennifer:

You really are a stupid b*tch. Not only will I be posting complaints about company but I will countersue you for slander.

I offered you a refund but you are going against the contract. You lied on the report saying stuff about other people and I already explained about that. You made a false complaint and that is slander. I also told you that if you did complain I would not refund you a dime and ill stick to my word.

You are very unprofessional and I will be contacting every business that I called to let them know what a fraud you are. two can play this game.

See you in court.

Sent from my iPhone

I did not lie on my report I personally spoke to 2 different people on the phone.  I am not here to ruin someone's business!  However, I was taken advantage of and all I want is my full refund!

I am not the first person she has done this to.  As you see above, she is threating to call my clients and slander my name and my business!  I assure you, if my clients are not happy with my business i will refund their full amount immediately.

Customer service and delivery on services promised is my main focus.  I am not the one with a shady track record.