publicly

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 01, 2010

• Reported By: New York United States of America
Jennifer Coburn

Jennifer Coburn JCMH Jennifer Coburn is DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. Homestead, Internet

*Author of original report: Silly Me

*Author of original report: Agreement to Rectify

We contracted with Jennifer (JC Consulting) to conduct lead generation services. We signed the contract and sent a check out to her in Florida. However, we came to realize the calls were not being made and emailed Jennifer to let her know we were unable to verify her calls and had placed a stop payment on the check that was issued. Jennifer wrote back and apologized, blamed the calls on one of her "workers" and said she understood why we would no longer use her services.

A few weeks later, we received a call from a check cashing place in Florida stating Jennifer cashed the check but they could not receive the payment because there was a stop placed on the check. We contacted Jennifer and she swears she did not cash the check and says maybe her business partner cashed it. However, corporate headquarters states Jennifer definitely cashed the check herself. We went back and forth for this for a couple of days and Jennifer's business partner turned into her assistant that all of the sudden quit on her.

To make a long story short, I am currently waiting to receive a refund from Jennifer who states that she does her billing on the 15th of the month and our refund will have to wait until then. This is a response I received from her after telling her I should have googled her name before contracting with her. I am told not to believe these stories and JCMH is not her company. Well, this may be the case now because she goes by JC Consulting.

Jennifer, if you're reading this, you know who I am and I will gladly update this post once I receive a refund. If I do not receive a refund, I will pursue one through the legal system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Coburn/internet/Jennifer-Coburn-JCMH-Jennifer-Coburn-is-DISHONEST-AND-WILL-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-Homestead-In-561850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Coburn

Silly Me

AUTHOR: JenniferLKS - (United States of America)

Well, I thought I made a bonafide agreement with Jennifer to have my money returned and it turns out I just fell into her trap of being dragged through the mud with many excuses. I did not receive payment during the week of 2/15 as promised due to a "death" in her family. Payment was to be mailed out on 2/16 upon Jennifer's "return" to Florida from NYC and as of 3/1/10 I have not received the payment. She then stated she would send it via western union on 3/1/10. I tried to see what time she would send and it was later on in the day because she was now sick in the bed with bronchitis. I can no longer sympathize with this woman and her many excuses. Jennifer lives up to all of the complaints made about her and the antics she goes through to make and keep money. DO NOT BELIEVE ANY WORD SHE SAYS... her word(s) are USELESS. Now, Jennifer has stated that she would file a response in regards to my updating this report because she has the emails she sent to me today. Well Jennifer, I have EVERY single email we have ever exchanged and they all prove myself and everyone else right. You're full of it and NO ONE should engage in business with you. I upheld my part of the agreement, you did not and you have danced around with returning the funds. Enough is enough!

Agreement to Rectify

AUTHOR: JenniferLKS - (United States of America)

Jennifer Coburn has been in communication with me and we have made an agreement to rectify our situation.