Complaint Review: Jennifer Coburn

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Small business owner — Nationwide USA
Jennifer Coburn
www.jennifercoburn.net Internet United States of America

Jennifer Coburn JCMH MARKETING, JC CONSULTING I was not provided with the service I paid for and was not refunded nor were any of my numerous attempts to contact Jennifer successfuly, Internet

I am a small business owner who was drawn to a craigslist ad for "JCMH MARKETING" which is run by jennifer coburn. I was in need of telemarketing and appointment setting services. Jennifer assured me she had experience and could produce results at a "discounted" price. I had several good conversation with jennifer before deciding to enter into an agreement with her. We filled out all the necessary paperwork and contracts in order to "protect" both of our interests.

After paying for the deposit jennifer spent the greater part of 3-4 weeks making excuses for why she had yet to produce a single lead, I finally told Jennifer that I was not comfortable with our working relationship. I asked for the remainder of my deposit back and was assured I would receive it. I waited a few weeks for it to arrive. I have since tried several times over the past few months to contact jennifer with no success.

For some reason Jennifer thought it'd be a good idea to use me as a reference in an email and several of her other angry victims have since emailed me with similar experiences. I am a very busy person and don't have the time to go through the necessary steps to recover the money. When I have free time I am attempting to help prevent anyone else from having a similar experience with jennifer. If you read this and still feel compelled to move forward with Jennifer I would encourage you to pay ONLY after she has produced results.

After finding out she had been through a bankruptcy and had swindled several other business owners from around the country it occurred to me that she was not simply a bad business woman, she is a scam artist who preys on small business owners who are looking for affordable services. Be diligent, do your research and also factor in the possible cost to recover any and all money lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Coburn/internet/Jennifer-Coburn-JCMH-MARKETING-JC-CONSULTING-I-was-not-provided-with-the-service-I-paid-f-496166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Coburn