Complaint Review: Jennifer Convertibles

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: egelsey — Sonoma California USA
Jennifer Convertibles
5673 Redwood Drive Rohnert Park, California United States of America

Jennifer Convertibles Ashley Furniture East Jennifer Convertibles "worry free" guarantee is FAR FROM WORRY FREE! Rohnert Park , California

I recently purchased four pieces of furniture from Jennifer Convertibles Rohnert Park, California.  I was informed of the "worry free" guarantee on all furniture purchases.  I purchased delivery service.  My understanding at time of purchase was:

1.  Jennifer Convertibles guarantees the quality of their product against defects and that any defects identified would be repaired and/or replaced.

2.  Jennifer Convertibles and I had entered into a sales agreement for the furniture and there were no other parties involved in the transaction.

Nowhere in my sales agreement does it state that the "worry free" guarantee is contingent upon a representative from United Furniture (3rd party) determining that the furniture has defects.

My sales agreement also states that I can reject delivery but when I tried to reject delivery, they ran out the door stating they do not work for Jennifer Convertibles and I would have to call customer service.

I have a sectional with a busted crushed frame and a leg drilled in the wrong location.  I have a recliner chair with a busted seat cushion.  I am now stuck with these defective items.  I contacted customer service and received a letter stating how happy they are that I am so happy with my purchase.  It has been a frustrating and degrading experience to work with them and not once have I been treated with respect and my problem with the furniture will have to be resolved in court.

Don't ever buy from them, what you see in the store is not what you get.  What you receive on paper in terms of guarantee is not honored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Convertibles/Rohnert-Park-California-94920/Jennifer-Convertibles-Ashley-Furniture-East-Jennifer-Convertibles-worry-free-guarantee-i-500082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Convertibles