Complaint Review: Jennifer Figueroa

• Reported By: mare — Allentown, New Jersey United States of America
Jennifer Figueroa
768 East 21st St. Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Jennifer Figueroa a scam artist Brooklyn, New York

Jennifer Figueroa is nothing but a lier and thief. She bought her horse here in December and gave me check from a closed account and she gave the farrier a check from the same closed account. Then after numerous text messages she sent me another check from that same closed account. I then notifed the police and my attorney. She kept sending me text messages like her car broke down, her family member died, so many excuses but no money. Then she sent me money orders with tracking numbers that were not any good and her excuse was oh I sent you the wrong one. To date I still have her horse and she did send money orders here and there but she still owes me over $800.00. I have started the stablemens Lein Act tohave her horset publicly auction off for the money owed. Please do not do any business with Jennifer Figueroa, she is about as dishonest as a person get get. Any Stables out there DO NO LET HER IN, you will never get your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Figueroa/Brooklyn-New-York-11210/Jennifer-Figueroa-a-scam-artist-Brooklyn-New-York-1015713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Figueroa