Complaint Review: Jennifer Figueroa

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:allen Texas
Jennifer Figueroa
2312 Beverly Road Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Jennifer Figueroa Everything about her is a LIE--Do NOT do business with her--CALIFORNIA or New York? FRAUD Brooklyn New York

I agreed to purchase a 17 inch close contact collegiate saddle that Jennifer Figueroa had advertised on Tacktrader.com . TackTrader Item ID: 204928. The purchase price of $250 included shipping. The initial ad did not contain a photo, but she emailed me, at my request, photos of the saddle that was for sale.

I sent Jennifer a money order purchased at 7-11 for $250 using HER (Jennifer's) FedEx account number. She said the address given was her WORK address and that she worked at FedEx.

Money order was sent overnight on Monday February 4. I didn't hear from her Tuesday or Wednesday. On Thursday Feb 7 I emailed her asking if she had received it. She said she hadn't. I contacted the money order company and put a stop payment on the money order--this cost me an additional $15.

She called me on Friday and said she had found the money order. I called and cancelled the stop payment--the $15 is non-refundable. Money order was then cashed. Saddle was not shipped.

On Feb 15 she contacted me saying her dad had died and wanted to get my address AGAIN. Still no shipment. February 21 she emailed me a FedEx tracking number for the saddle. Tracking number was bogus and never registered with fedex.

On Sunday, March 2 I sent an email informing Jennifer that she had committed mail fraud and that unless she contacted me within 48 hours I was going to file charges. On monday March 3 she sent me an email for 2 tracking numbers. She said she couldn't get everything in one box. This is really odd, because I only agreed to purchase a saddle, no extra equipment and even if she was GIVING me extra equipment, it would have fit in the saddle box. So, needless to say, I was suspicious.

March 5 I received 2 Fedex boxes from Jennifer. One contained a very old and dirty fleece saddle PAD, the other contained a black foam saddle riser pad. That's it. I emailed her that I was proceeding with filing charges.

I got some BS email from her about her dad dying and her aunt being in the hospital and "oh yeah, there were THREE boxes" blah blah blah.

I do not think this girl is working alone, but all the scams seem connected by the name Jennifer Figueroa and the phone number so PLEASE don't do business with anyone by that name.

allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Figueroa/Brooklyn-New-York-11226/Jennifer-Figueroa-Everything-about-her-is-a-LIE-Do-NOT-do-business-with-her-CALIFORNIA-o-315265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Figueroa