Complaint Review: Jennifer Leather

• Reported By: andrew — New York New York USA
Jennifer Leather
Richmond Avenue Staten Island, New York United States of America

Jennifer Leather Lifetime Warranty - false promises Staten Island, New York

I had purchased a Couch and love seat from Jennifer Leather. I had also obtained a service contract for the couches. Though utmost care has been taken of the couch, the couch had a couple of nicks. I had called Jennifer Leather (JL), and JL had sent an employee and serviced the Couch. However, the service was not done properly, and the nick has become larger. I went to the Jennifer Leather showroom, and complained about the service, and I was told there was nothing I could do about it, but as I had bought the Lifetime Protection Plan, I was eligible for a replacement of the leather furniture. I requested a replacement, but my requests have been ignored.

On looking at this website, I see several individuals having similar problems. I plan to file a class action suit against Jennifer Leather. Anyone interested in joining me in the suit may email me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Leather/Staten-Island-New-York-/Jennifer-Leather-Lifetime-Warranty-false-promises-Staten-Island-New-York-503178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Leather