Complaint Review: Jennifer Monroe

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Disgusted — Raymond Mississippi United States of America
Jennifer Monroe
9663 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 25 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Jennifer Monroe Scentmatchers Scentmatchers ...They Stink! Beverly Hills, California

I placed an order and paid for a special scent online with Scentmatchers on May 2, 2011 and was told that it would take 6 weeks before it would be delivered.  I received a confirmation that my order had been placed and paid for but never received a shipment confirmation or any other communication from Scentmatchers.  Several attempts to contact them failed.  My last attempt I was informed by Jennifer Monroe, General Manager, that because "I had waited" so long to contact them that they could no longer trace my order because the USPS website only posted information for 6 months.  I really don't care if the USPS "website" no longer has the information; I can assure you USPS still has a record.  The problem is Scentmatchers refuses to contact them or give me any shipping information.  After researching, I have found that my complaint against this company is not the first and, evidently, not the last.  Is there not anything that can be done to shut them down permanently?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Monroe/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Jennifer-Monroe-Scentmatchers-Scentmatchers-They-Stink-Beverly-Hills-California-798595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Monroe