Complaint Review: Jennifer Pendergast

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Thomas — Santa Barbara California United States of America
not sure -- LA la, California United States of America

Jennifer Pendergast Jenny Pendergast, Jennika Gave me herpes and maybe AIDS losa ngeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Grow up

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jennifer Pendergast

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jennifer Pendergast

*General Comment: Its true about Jenny

I met Jenny Pendergast at a Landmark training and was dumb enough to sleep with her the first night. She admitted she had a boyfriend, but said he was out of town and would never know. Well, the next day I had itching in my crotch and the day after that a crazy herpes outbreak. I am waiting on an HIV test now and am completely freaked out.

I'm not sure if she is a police informer or if anything else like that is true but Jennifer Pendergast sure has STDs and no qualms having unsafe sex. Slut.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Pendergast/la-California-80-301/Jennifer-Pendergast-Jenny-Pendergast-Jennika-Gave-me-herpes-and-maybe-AIDS-losa-ngeles-C-926629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Pendergast

Grow up

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

This is just a waste of time and space - 2 years later and all this crap back on this report about herpes and aids.  Get a life

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer Pendergast

AUTHOR: Chad Lerning - ()

There are several Jennifer Pendergast's and the one these posts are referring to is around 33, lived in Boulder, and then Santa Barbara and now Los Angeles. She's on the board of the Mahasukha Center, formellyw ith Landmark Education. Everything on these posts is true. Jennifer is HIV poitive and has herpes and yet continues to have unprocted sex with her clients. She accepts drugs and money for sex and has no ethics or values whatsoever.

She was a police informant and is now wanted by the police in Boulder and Santa Barbara. If you have information on her whereabouts then please forward to them. Likewise there is a bounty hunter after her who would be happy to know here exact whereabouts and doesn't want to bother the Mahasuka Center to track her down. If you know her home address then post here.

Jennifer's run of f***ing people over is coming to end. Help stop this piece of s*** form f***ing over anyone else.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer Pendergast

AUTHOR: Jenny Pendergast - ()

Yes. I have HIV and herpes. I also have borderline persoanlity disorder and realize I hurt a lot of people. I stol emoney from my work and family, had sex for money, infected people with STDs and recruited victims through Landmark education.

I'm sorry and the only way to make up for it is to kill myself. I'm a horrible person and have hurt people since I was little and killed our puppy. I said it was "a mistake" but my parents knew the truth.

Jenny Pendergast

#4 General Comment

Its true about Jenny

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

I dated Jenny for sometime and I found that she did indeed no seem concerned about using protection.  She also seemed to be interested in sleeping with other men while dating me which I expressed my disapproval of.

She told me of times when she slept with her instructor and that all of his students would do the same thing.

She has some issue with her personality that seems out of control.  She is able to meet family members with a smile and say the right thing and later she is able to pull out a knife and starting cutting herself and threatening others.

My recommendation is to steer far clear of this girl.