Complaint Review: Jennifer Peters

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Eflo — Long Beach California
Jennifer Peters
Three Galleria Tower, 13155 Noel Road Suite 900 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Jennifer Peters Harvard Benefits scam, pyramid scheme, pay to work, Dallas, Texas

I applied to a job with Harvard Benefits. Jennifer Peters contacted me and gave me some information. When I asked about compensation she remained vague and told me "it would be discussed in detail during my interview call."

She scheduled me for such interview. When I dialed the number I was given it was a pre-recorded conference call trying to get me to pay $35 a month for pre-paid legal services / identity theft solutions. The claim was that if you wanted to work for them, you had to try their products!!

Total scam. I don't even know if the position I applied for even exists, but what figured out is that all they do is some sort of pyramid scheme where they just 'recruit' people to do the same thing and manipulate/deceive people into joining this calls.

This is an unethical practice and a waste of your time if you are looking for legitimate work that pays you, instead of trying you to buy their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Peters/Dallas-Texas-75240/Jennifer-Peters-Harvard-Benefits-scam-pyramid-scheme-pay-to-work-Dallas-Texas-1042365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Peters