Complaint Review: Jennifer Prentiss

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: cindy vickers — Fairfield Maine United States of America
Jennifer Prentiss
Skowhegan, Maine United States of America

Jennifer Prentiss is nothing more then an Animal broker who buys and sells animals for profit and lies about her intentions!! Skowhegan, Maine

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TO CINDY VICKERS YOU ARE A LIER.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cindi Vickers

PLEASE BEWARE:  This person got upset when she was not able to trick me into selling her a puppy so that she could re-sell it, she came onto this website and filed a nasty report about me filled with lies and non true statements, she claimed that I sold her a sick puppy and then refused to take it back or return any of her calls or e-mails, I NEVER completed a puppy sale with her as she backed out 3 times!! Then got angry about not being refunded.

She is nothing more then an animal broker who buys and re-sells animals for profit and there are SEVERAL breeders who will NOT even deal with her anymore, she has even re-sold puppies that she purchased on a contract and was not to re-home it!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS PERSON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Prentiss/Skowhegan-Maine-/Jennifer-Prentiss-is-nothing-more-then-an-Animal-broker-who-buys-and-sells-animals-for-pr-955954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Prentiss

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TO CINDY VICKERS YOU ARE A LIER.

AUTHOR: CHRISTIE - ()

Cindy Vickers how dare you Talk trash about Jennifer Pretiss....... you know nothing about her she is not a ANIMAL BROKER SHE HAS A HUGE HEART she has helped and saved so many NEGLECTED animals OUT THERE and with her own money and time you are the LIER............. you and your so called group of ripp offs that have done nothing but sell your puppies to people SICK AND BUYING AND SELLING TO MAKE PROFITS OFF THEM ARE YOUR GROUP OF FRIENDS oh and all your SO CALLED FRIENDS this one said this well they all have been on RIPP OFF REPORT.And telling people Jennifer WAS TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO GETTING ONE OF YOUR PUPPIES YOU ARE CRAZEY SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT .I have known Jennifer FOR A LONG TIME AND  HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THE AWFUL LIES YOU HAVE TOLD. YOU SHOULD BE ASAMED OFF YOURSELF for telling such stories and lies FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN TELLING LIES MAKING CRAP UP ABOUT PEOPLE.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cindi Vickers

AUTHOR: JENNIFER - ()

Cindy Vickers after just finding out for 2 years that you have wrote about me on ripoff report .I want you to know it was not me it was my causin who went behind my back and wrote this i had discussed what we had talked about the puppy and then she had said she knew of a couple of other people that was not happy about your breedings  i than told her that it didnt matter i was not getting the deposit back and dint care because yes yes yes our furnace did break down no i was not lying about that.I am just finding out all the awful lies you have told about me.

Well so you no i work a 40 hour week i dont buy and sell animals for a living that is sick as far as horse i have rescued as many as 15 and replaced them in better homes no i dint get them free i got them in horrible condition put my money and love into them get them where they need to be and than replace them in a forver home hopefully .And if you want proof Last Stop Rescue Joyce knows me very well she will verfy all the wonderful things that i have done out of the kindness of my heart.And i have took many puppies and kittens also have done the same for them BUT NOT HAVE I EVER ABUSED OR NEGLECTED OR STRAVED OR BOUGHT ANIMLS JUST TO RESELL THEM THAT IS A HUGE LIE.

You dont no nothing of what i do and as far as me getting some dogs trying to find what breed  i want to breed is my buisness not yours or anyone elses  i pay for them i didnt no that was a crime  Its people like you that have nothing better to do but cause problems for someone else or see that i put a animal up for sale not knowing the situation you just asume you no what i have done or i just buy animals for the fun of it and make money off from them well that is sick i dont and have never done that when i have had a few litters of my own people were welcomed in my house to see the mom and dad and spend as much time with the puppies as they liked i am still in touch with most all the people i sold my puppies to.

So to that being said i really didnt write this report if i had i would have got right back on to this site and told you just what i am telling you now Cindy i dont and have never  done what you have said you need to get your facts STRAIGHT about people before you go telling the world lies.AND I AM NOT A ANIMAL BROKER I WORK 40 HR JOB take very good care of my anmals what i do buy or take in or sell is not your buisness what so ever i dont owe you nothing just worry about your dog breeding. However i AM really upset with my causin she had no right to do that to you but i certainly did not write that about you she did and i am sorry for that but i DID NOT DO IT AND I AM NOT A ANIMAL BROKER if you want to talk call me we can be Adult about this if not stop reporting lies about me.I will not respond to this again.