Complaint Review: Jennifer Williams Center National Mortgage Help Center

756 South Broadway Suite 1113 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 866-623-0001
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Jennifer Williams Center National Mortgage Help Center Rick Nelson, Sarah St. John, Tanya This company is a scam, Loan Modifications Don't Exist They are Fraudulent Los Angeles, California

This company is a complete scam.  Jennifer Williams needs to lose her license.  I hired this company to do two loan modifications, paid them over 5K after they Guaranteed me both loans would be modified and I have since lost one of my houses.  One was fortunately reinstated, at the same rate, with no help from Jennifer Williams, Rick Nelson, or Sarah St. John.  (I believe Rick and Sarah's names are bogus).  I dealt with the bank directly after they stopped communicating with me after I stated I would send them any additional money.  They wanted additional funds to "audit the loan paperwork" even though this is what I had specifically paid them for up front.  It states it right in my contract with them, which is phony as well.  Asked for a refund and of course they won't reimburse me.
My credit is ruined for a couple of years because they instructed me to stop making all house payments.
These people are such criminals.  I turned Jennifer into the Bar but nothing has happened.  I am filing another complaint regarding fraudulent practices, and malpractice.   I will keep going until I seek justice here.  At this point, sure the 5K I paid them is allot of money but it's now the principal of the situation and what they are also doing to others.   I have looked at a lot of reviews and nothing is good about her or this modification firm.
Something needs to be done to help protect the consumer especially with companies and lawyers like these who prey on individuals who are looking for help to save their homes and are desperate.
 These people and this firm should be held accountable for their fraudulent practices and unethical measures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-Williams-Center-National-Mortgage-Help-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Jennifer-Williams-Center-National-Mortgage-Help-Center-Rick-Nelson-Sarah-St-John-Tanya-898658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer Williams Center National Mortgage Help Center

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC