Complaint Review: Jennifer and Jeff Byrd

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Randy recruiter for Bryd — Dallas Texas
Jennifer and Jeff Byrd
707 South Washington Street 60126 Elmhurst, Illinois USA

Jennifer and Jeff Byrd Jennifer and Jeff Byrd use credit cards to pay for a service then use the customer chargeback process to get money back after services have been provided. Elmhurst Illinois

*General Comment: Jennifer Nybo Byrd

Jennifer and Jeff Byrd use credit cards to pay for a service then use the customer chargeback process to get money back after services have been provided.  Then to ensure no small business or individual contract recruiter who works on a commission bases like me-can do anything about this unethical activity to steal money, they go to rip off site and because of their experience doing this, caused devastating damage to hard working fully commissioned recruiter or service providers like me. Jeff Byrd signs the contract using Jennifer’s Credit Card to pay for the product or service so Jeff can receive the service then Jennifer does the chargeback keeping the contract requirements completely separate from the dirty nasty things she does to get the money back and write a rip off report that will do unimaginable damage to all that where part of the service (in this case, me, the recruiter firm i contracted with, jobs sources and the clients they have relationships with to ensure no one will come after them or pursue legally due to the number of people they damage in their report.

I am the recruiter that worked on Mr. Byrd’s account as a commissioned contract executive recruiter. I secured Jeff Byrd an interview after making over 72 phones with follow up emails, sourcing research, researching the job market in all jobs boards that applied, in the executive recruiting network and the private equity / venture capital space collecting the requirements to ensure he gets seen then interviewed (which he did). I am the individual that got hurt!! I lost the money I would have received when the placement was made the valuable time I spent in preparing the presentations, ensuring the requirements are meet, researching backgrounds, connecting with recruiter resources to ensure I had the correct information, hiring manager and all the people involved in the hiring process.  I am a commission based recruiter; I lost not only the relationship with this hiring manager but all the relationships and associates he has in the hard to get PE space.  Also the relationships with all the networked recruiting firms involved in this hiring process and likely all their relationships.

This has damaged me financially and has affected my ability to support my family because of the viciousness of Jennifer and Jeff Byrd. I will do what ever I can to ensure both are well known not just in the recruiting world for a meaningful job but in the entire employment and credit card processing space.  I will ensure Jeff and Jennifer Byrd are known by all executive recruiting firms as well as 2400 networked commission based recruiters just like me and ask them to spread the word to all their relationships.  The company attorney for the firm they filed the report about has filed a law suit citing slander and libel and they are spending the money and are coming after both of them.  In addition Byrd signed a mutual confidentiality clause that awards 10 times the amount they spent for any violation of this clause Both Jennifer and Jeff are listed on the black list of credit card processing / I will do what it takes to ensure I do everything I can to spread the word on timed intervals with a loud, clear and truthful message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jennifer-and-Jeff-Byrd/Elmhurst-Illinois-60126/Jennifer-and-Jeff-Byrd-Jennifer-and-Jeff-Byrd-use-credit-cards-to-pay-for-a-service-then-1049147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jennifer and Jeff Byrd

#1 General Comment

Jennifer Nybo Byrd

AUTHOR: Dbacks19 - ()

I too had a run in with Jennifer Nybo Byrd . I too found her tactics to be less then ethical . Today according to her linkedin she is President of Diamondback heating and Air . this is odd as this company is in AZ she is in Illinois .  I would never deal with her again and would advise caution when dealing with her .