suffering

Complaint Review: Jenny Craig

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: wendygunther@aol.com — Riverside California United States of America
Jenny Craig
5770 Fleet St Carlsbad, Ca. 92008 Internet United States of America

Jenny Craig jenny Money at all cost "Dieing 2 be THIN" Internet

*Author of original report: I hope it does go to corporate maybe they will listen to you!

*Consumer Comment: I looked

*Consumer Comment: Because of the very serious nature of your allegations and also...

www.jennycraigclassactions.com and www.glassdoor.com tell a lot but for me its much more I worked here 6by years and 4spent months and tried so hard to bring there problems to management. They said nutrition will handle it or that not your job YOU sell sell sell and if you went to management YOU WERE FIRED.SO about the health part 1sttime I had many clients come to me VERY sick mostly with stomach pain. I was told don't worry about it. As far as what I heard from past employees and clients of MANY gallbladder removal and bowel stuff. I went to CHIC and was told by the sonogram lady many people come in from jenny with stomach pain and she recommends they quit diet and their better? We have also had many breast cancer ladies and an ex employee says its the soy and so much frozen food. Oh did O mention I was on Jenny and have been to the hospital with pain MANY times. They removed all my female parts and still had pain. I started at Jenny weighing 153 and left weighing 194 ? Yes I saw people lose weight but always came back weighing more. No job is worth that. I loved THEIR clients and so I say to ALL RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH and X's that by 100. Your health and mine are more important than ANY diet and remember you'll be saving $5,500.00 yearly +each medical bills etcGo research the internet and talk to anyone who works there has anyone ever got sick from this food and it is full of glutton etc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenny-Craig/internet/Jenny-Craig-jenny-Money-at-all-cost-Dieing-2-be-THIN-Internet-856910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenny Craig

I hope it does go to corporate maybe they will listen to you!

AUTHOR: wendygunther@aol.com - (United States of America)

I think it would be a GREAT thing if it went public and lets just research and find out if it's true or NOT I will say SORRY if I am wrong REMEMBER I worked there 6 years + and talked to 97 clients a week DID YOU?

www.jennycraigclassactions.com are just the ones out there so many sis NOT do anything about it because they are

NOT wanting to go public with it that is why I AM OK

I hope it does go to corporate maybe they will listen to you!

AUTHOR: wendygunther@aol.com - (United States of America)

NOT wanting to go public with it that is why I AM OK

I looked

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

and found nothing that suggested Jenny Craig causes illness or multiple hospital visits ESPECIALLY having to have your "female parts" (ie: a hysterectomy) removed.  The only way to maintain weighloss JC or not is to continue one's current weightloss program, exercise and stop overeating period!

Because of the very serious nature of your allegations and also...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

wanting to hear the other side of the story, I've sent a link to this Ripoff Report to Jenny corporate.

Let's see what happens next...hope you can back up your wild statements.