Complaint Review: Jenny Lee Takeitnow

7357 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 135 Unionville, Ontario Canada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Jenny Lee Takeitnow Possible Ebay Scammer- Says she did not receive item. She filed PayPal dispute. Unionville Ontario

On 09/01/08, Jenny Lee (ebay user name takeitnow) paid me (via PayPal) for a $100 retail gift card. I mailed the gift card to the address she provided on 09/02/08. I sent her an e-mail the same day telling her that it had been mailed.

Six weeks later, on 10/15/08, I received notice from PayPal that she had filed a dispute. She claims she never received the gift card. I felt suspicious for two reasons: 1. She never contacted me directly and 2. She waited six weeks to bring it up.

I decided to do a google search to see if her name and/or Ebay user name gave any results. I found that two other reports have been filed on this website for the same person and the same reason. I called PayPal to let them know. The man I spoke with said he will do an investigation. I'm not sure if this will help my case, though.

I wish good luck (and justice) to all who have been unfortunate enough to be scammed this person.

Kck
Brookeville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenny-Lee-Takeitnow/Unionville-Ontario-L3R-6L3/Jenny-Lee-Takeitnow-Possible-Ebay-Scammer-Says-she-did-not-receive-item-She-filed-PayPa-383231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenny Lee Takeitnow