enable

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Starved Horse — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Jenny Voight
255 Davidson Mills Road South Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Jenny Voight Jenny Voight My Horse lost 100 lbs under their care! South Brunswick, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I removed my horse from Voight Farms due to neglect

*Consumer Comment: Fictional Ripoff Report

*Author of original report: SPCA Investigated Voight Farms!

I was boarding my Horse at Voight Farms until I discovered that she was almost starved to death!!! I have been paying $400 per month to Voight Farms (Jenny Voight and Jesse Voight) since February 2012.  The $400 was supposed to cover "extra" grain and her picture looks like she was barely fed anything.  The Voights had a legal duty to take care of my horse and what they did was criminal!

The worst part is that Jenny Voight told me that my horse looks great!!  Please do not trust these people with your most prized possession.  There are plenty of farms in central NJ that will actually take care of your horse.  The owner of the farm has been spray painting her own horse to cover up his ribs.  Do you really want her to take care of your horse like it was her own?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenny-Voight/South-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08810/Jenny-Voight-Jenny-Voight-My-Horse-lost-100-lbs-under-their-care-South-Brunswick-New-Jer-986664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenny Voight

I removed my horse from Voight Farms due to neglect

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

My daughter boarded her horse at Voight Farms for about a year.  We ended up moving her horse to another facility when the barn manager kept lying about the amount of food that she was feeding our horse!!! We basically had to go to the barn everyday to make sure that he was being fed!!!  Otherwise, my daughter would notice that her horse had lost a significant amount of weight!!!  The horses are not offered any water in their stalls and they have dirty pond water to drink from.

Another reason why I moved my daughter's horse is because my daughter was afraid of Jenny Voight.  Jenny is a good trainer but she is overly agressive towards her riders.  My daughter's horse is being taken care of at a barn in Monmouth County where he has plenty of food and clean water.  My daughter's new trainer is very patient with her and we couldn't be happier.  I wish that I had spent some time looking into this barn before we moved our horse there.

Fictional Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

I've boarded my horse for many years at Voight Farms. This is a nice family owned horse farm with beautiful expansive grounds run by hard working people with good ethics. The horses at this farm all receive excellent care from the Voights and any suggestion to the contrary is untrue.

I would bet anythging that this complaint was filed by a disgruntled deadbeat horse owner that probably abandoned their horse at the farm for a long period of time. When they came back to claim or see the horse they made up this lame excuse to avoid having to pay their past boarding fees.

What a surprise this person is now in Vegas... in addition to being a liar, they probably have a gambling problem too. I am happy to act as a reference as a satisfied client of Voight Farms. I am also happy to act as a reference for any complaint filed against the creator of this ripoff report complaint. My email address is (((ROR redacted))).  I will provide my phone number also following any request.

SPCA Investigated Voight Farms!

AUTHOR: Starved Horse - (United States of America)

The SPCA was at Voight Farms today to take a statement from Jenny Voight and Jesse Voight.  Gracie was examined by the SPCA and their vet and they determined that there was no medical reason for her to be malnourished.  Fortunately, Gracie has gained a significant amount of weight since she left Voight Farms and is doing great!