Complaint Review: Jeno Ulesan, Rent It Build It Remodel It On Nc, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By:Arcanum Ohio
Jeno Ulesan, Rent It Build It Remodel It On Nc, Inc.
35 Lakeside Dr. Asheville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Jeno Ulesan, Rent It Build It Remodel It On Nc, Inc. Promissory Note Asheville North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jenő Ulesán

*UPDATE Employee: Jeno Ulesan and Rent It, Built It, Remodel It on NC, Inc.

*Author of original report: Jeno Ulesan, Rent It Build It Remodel It On Nc, Inc. Promissory Note Asheville, North Carolina

You guys are my last chance to somebody listens to me, because where ever I go I find close doors and seal ears.

I just sold my house in Hungary I told him the money need for my school expenses. But I could help him out for 6 month. We wrote up a promissory note and I received a North Carolina Deed of Trust document. With two witnesses we signed the Promissory note for 6 month agreement, and he agreed that he will pay me the loan with the interest within 6 month the longest may take 1 year.

6 month later Mr. Ulesan could not come up with the money and 1 year later on October 31 2007, Mr. Ulesan can not pay me back either.

I called him up almost every day, and then the Promise is Promise. I was thought we have an "honest business."

In January 2008, Mr. Ulesan gives me back some of the loan. He said that he will give me back the rest of the money $15,000. shortly.
I called him numerous times, but he always found excuses to why he couldn't pay the rest of my money back. Every week Mr. Ulesan would tell me that next week he will pay me, but it never happened.

Finally I hired an attorney to look over my case. My lawyer said I can not do anything about my money because Mr. Ulesan has a bankruptcy. Mr. Ulesan has a bankruptcy 9- month later from that date he should give me the money back. I paid already $ 1000 for attorney charges, for what, I do not know.

I am looking for justice and truthfulness, I can not believe it I can not do anything about this situation. I feel it nobody cares. I was thought here in United States everybody gets justice no matter who they are. Lot of time I got dined because of my accent. United States is a Country for all people no matter where they are from, what language they are speaking. I was thought United States is one nation and justice for all, or I thought wrong?

Thank you for taking your time to read my letter.

Arcanum, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeno-Ulesan-Rent-It-Build-It-Remodel-It-On-Nc-Inc/Asheville-North-Carolina-28806/Jeno-Ulesan-Rent-It-Build-It-Remodel-It-On-Nc-Inc-Promissory-Note-Asheville-North-Carol-440871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeno Ulesan, Rent It Build It Remodel It On Nc, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jenő Ulesán

AUTHOR: Treat others only as you consent to being treated. - ()

Mr. James M. Edmonds, Attorney for Jenő Ulesán.

The truth of the matter is Jenő Ulesán owns me 15,000.00 dollar with interest+ attorney fees! The promise is a promise.

Just for your record Mr. Edmonds! Ulesán supposedly gave my money back on May, 2007. he had bankruptcy on January, 2008.

Ulesán may have many excuses it will not change the fact that he is a liar, cold hearted cheater!

“You never lend money to ungodly people!” The bible says the wicked borrows and he refuses to pay ……"

God Bless All of You!

Jeno Ulesan and Rent It, Built It, Remodel It on NC, Inc.

AUTHOR: Attorney James M. Edmonds - ()

February 10, 2014

www.ripoffreport.com

Re: Jeno Ulesan and Rent It, Built It, Remodel It on NC, Inc.

To: Rip Off Report:

The undersigned attorney represents, Jeno Ulesan. I formerly represented Rent It, Built It, Remodel It on NC, Inc., a North Carolina Corporation which is now defunct. Mr. Ulesan has contacted me concerning a report filed with your website by Edith Fourman. Mrs. Fourman has filed a report on this website setting forth that Mr. Ulesan intentionally defrauded her. This declaration is far from the truth. The truth of the matter is that Mr. Ulesan entered into a real estate loan to build a house on property located at 35 Lakeside Drive in Asheville, North Carolina. The primary loan on the house was with Home Builders Finance, Inc. Mr. Ulesan soon thereafter entered into a second deed of trust that was with Mrs. Fourman. The first deed of trust with Home Builders Finance is recorded in Book 4305 at Page 1905 of the Buncombe County Register of Deeds Office. The deed of trust to Mrs. Fourman is recorded in Book 4311 at Page 1923 of the Buncombe County Register of Deeds Office. Mrs. Fourman has a valid second mortgage against the property located at 35 Lakeside Drive in North Carolina. The purpose of Mrs. Fourman’s loan was due to the fact that based on the topography of the lot it was necessary to secure additional retaining walls which were required by the City of Asheville’s Engineers. The costs of these additional walls was $35,000.00 which was the remaining amount due and owing. Mr. Ulesan secured a mortgage from Mrs. Fourman in the amount of $35,000.00. Mr. Ulesan paid $20,000.00 on this mortgage leaving a balance due of $15,000.00.

Due to the downturn in the economy and its effect on the sales of homes, Mr. Ulesan lost almost everything that he owned. He was forced into an individual bankruptcy as was the company, Rent It, Built It, Remodel It on NC, Inc. The corporation has since gone out of business. As a result of this bankruptcy, Mr. Ulesan was absolved from the debts securing these mortgages. However, I have informed him that of the first mortgage and Mrs. Fourman retain valid liens against the real property. Mr. Ulesan has attempted on numerous occasions to refinance his mortgages which would allow for the payment of both the first mortgage and the second mortgage. Even without payment on these mortgages, their liens would continue. Therefore in the event of either a refinance or a sale, both the first mortgage and the second mortgage would be paid.

It is simply untrue that Mrs. Fourman has been defrauded. She retains a valid second lien against the subject property with hopes of securing a payoff in the event of a refinance or sale. Mr. Ulesan has continued to make the payments on the first mortgage which keeps it from being foreclosed and therefore protects Mrs. Fourman’s second mortgage. Mrs. Fourman is incorrect as to her assessment. Mr. Ulesan acknowledges that she has a lien and hopes she will be paid in full. She does not understand this and has filed reports without understanding the true nature of her lien.

This the _____ day of February, 2014.

_____________________________________

James M. Edmonds, Attorney for Jeno Ulesan

AUTHOR: Edit - (U.S.A.)

This web site my last chance to somebody listens to me, because where ever I go I find close doors and seal ears. My problem is begun in on October 31, 2006. One of my friends who have a friend in Asheville North Carolina has a construction business.

On October 31, 2006 Mr. Ulesan needed money desperately. He said that the loan will be used for new construction on his house. I just sold my house in Hungary I told him the money need for my school expenses. But I could help him out for 6 month. We wrote up a Promissory Note and I received a North Carolina Deed of Trust document. With two witnesses we signed the Promissory note for 6 month agreement, and he agreed that he will pay me the loan with the interest within 6 month the longest may take 1 year.

In January 2008, Mr. Ulesan gives me back some of the loan. He said that he will give me back the rest of the money $15,000 + interest. shortly. I called him numerous times, but he always found excuses, lies to why he couldn't pay the rest of my money back. Every week Mr. Ulesan would tell me that next week he will pay me, but it never happened.

The bankruptcy court sent me a letter on January 2008, stating that he has filed for bankruptcy. I called Mr. Ulesan to ask what is going on, he said do not worry you will get your money soon. I try to call his attorney but he said he will not give me any information and he said I need an attorney. I do not understand why I need to hire an attorney who is going to pay him? It would be Mr. Ulesan responsibility also to pay my attorney fees?

Finally I hired an attorney to look over my case. My lawyer said I can not do anything about my money because Mr. Ulesan has a bankruptcy. I was thought the Promissory Note and the Deed of Trust are secure documents, no matter what happen.

Mr. Ulesan has a bankruptcy 9- month later from that date he should give me the money back. I paid already $ 1000 for attorney charges, for what, I do not know. I am looking for justice and truthfulness, I can not believe it I can not do anything about this situation. I feel it nobody cares.

I was thought here in United States everybody gets justice no matter who they are. Lot of time I got dined because of my accent. United States is a Country for all people no matter where they are from, what language they are speaking. I was thought United States is one nation and justice for all, or I thought wrong? Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. If any one out there know the laws what to do this kind of situation, please contact me.