Complaint Review: Jeremy Jefferson

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Jeremy — euclid Ohio United States of America
Jeremy Jefferson

Jeremy Jefferson Half.com stole my money Need Lawyer now! Please Help! Internet

I am looking for a lawyer to help me. Half.com owes me 5,400 from my sales on their website. I went through there whole selling process. they put me on suspension when it became time to pay me. Then they told me to fax over information to them, I did it twice because the first time they said they didn't receive it. I then was put on 90 day suspension. After the 90 days they told me they were going to pay me but they had to do it by check and it will take around 4-6 weeks. After the 4-6 weeks still no payments. They are a scam company and they need to pay for what they are doing. I am just a college kid and they have caused me to drop out of my classes and loose my apt becuase of waiting on this money. It has been over 7 months. I have emailed them over 30 times and they respond like 2 weeks later if they even respond at all.

Any lawyers on here please contact me I need help!

Anyone thinking of using half.com pleas don't use Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeremy-Jefferson/internet/Jeremy-Jefferson-Halfcom-stole-my-money-Need-Lawyer-now-Please-Help-Internet-673306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Jefferson