Complaint Review: Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates

• Submitted: Sat, October 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 08, 2011

• Reported By: John — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates
30221 Aventura, 2nd Floor RSM Rancho Santa Margarita, California United States of America

Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates Criminal Activity, Forgery, Theft, Fraud, Scam Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates

I contacted the Federal Trade Commission when I noticed that my checking account was being drafted by Global Client Solutions before I received the paperwork that I was promised by Nelson Gamble & Associates for their Government Sponsored Program.

Through my call I was able to establish a few things. First, Nelson Gamble & Associates (also known as - Nelson Parker Gamble & Banks) was not FTC compliant because they are taking upfront fees, and secondly, they do not qualify for any FTC exemptions because they collect fees before you even see any type of agreement. I also discovered that Jeremy Nelson forged my signature so Global Client Solutions could draft my account.

Upon discovering these things - since I had access to a computer, I was instructed to go to:

and fill out the FTC Complaint form. If you dont have a computer you may call:

their toll-free helpline at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).

After filling out the complaint form I contacted Nelson Gamble & Associates and told them that I wanted my money back, or not only would I file the complaint I filed with the Federal Trade Commission I was going to contact the Orange County Sheriffs department (Orange County, CA) to Jeremy Nelson prosecuted criminally for his criminal activity in forging my signature.

This got their attention. They sent me my money back and I am now able to move forward. If they have stolen your money also I recommend that you first contact the FTC:

and fill out the FTC Complaint form. If you dont have a
computer you may call:

their toll-free helpline at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).

And, then call Nelson Gamble & Associates and demand a refund.

If they refuse refund contact the Orange County Sheriffs department (Orange County, CA):
(714) 527-9100.

Keep in mind that Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates will not have enough money to pay back everyone the hard-earned money that they have stolen from people who worked hard for their money. Which from what I understand over the past couple of years has been millions of dollars. It would be in your best interest to TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

Times are tough enough on people. The last thing we need is Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates stealing money from us.

Some key addresses are:

18101
Von Karman Avenue
3rd Floor, Irvine,
CA 92612

Since Jeremy Nelson and Nelson Parker Gamble & Banks have much to hide they use a fake address to hide their REAL location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeremy-Nelson-Nelson-Gamble-Associates/Rancho-Santa-Margarita-California-92688/Jeremy-Nelson-Nelson-Gamble-Associates-Criminal-Activity-Forgery-Theft-Fraud-Scam-786426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Nelson - Nelson Gamble & Associates

whereas