• Report: #1119203

Complaint Review: Jeremy Ostrowski (stayinschool)

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Did sam — montreal Quebec
Jeremy Ostrowski (stayinschool)
Jeremy Ostrowski 225 Railway St. East Internet Uni Cochrane, Alberta Canada

Jeremy Ostrowski (stayinschool) www.stayinschool.org and www.stayinschool.org/sis 360 card solutions & videomatic Jeremy Ostrowski rip me off 18000$ with some Promise and Word than is compagny stayinschool will be public and i will be part of that. Cochrane Alberta

My Name is Sam did.

If you read Mikes and Soni report,mine is identical with a much smaller investment. 18000$.

He bragged that Stay in School was doing so well and it was going to make us all extremely wealthy. He just had to take it public which he claimed was going to happen any day. Never did.

After a year or 2 I was losing all trust and started questioning him about financial reports etc, demanding my money back.He stopped answering or returning my calls and emails.

I did contact some investor who was ripoff and they fill a lawsuit again him and is 'estate'.But i think nothink special went thought.

We may need to see each to see what we can do/be and what is possible to do and have.(see if they are a lawsuit file and/or file a new one with a Lawer who will be with us Prior to the litigation and When the Litigation are Commenced .We can propose to him 30 % in litigation and 23% for a pre litigation.

Pre Litigation or Litigation.We go to get All and more of what, he,they own us.
Sam Did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeremy-Ostrowski-stayinschool/Cochrane-Alberta/Jeremy-Ostrowski-stayinschool-wwwstayinschoolorg-and-wwwstayinschoolorgsis-360-car-1119203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Ostrowski (stayinschool)