Complaint Review: Jeremy Stanford , Flying J Productions

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
Jeremy Stanford , Flying J Productions
flyingjpromotions.com Spring, Texas U.S.A.

Jeremy Stanford, Flying J Productions Jeremy is lying bully and a theif. He got involved in my horse business for marketing purposes only and all I got out of it was a stolen horse trailer and his horse that sits on my farm and never gets bills paid for it. Spring Texas

It is not shocking that Jeremy Stanford of Flying J Promotions has little to no business and absolutely no friends. He is a bully and a coward who is only out for himself to make a buck. He preys on innocent, trusting people and then takes them for everything they've got. Knowing absolutely nothing about my horse business or horses in general, for that matter, Jeremy decided to help my business out by promising some fantastic marketing schemes.

After signing all the contracts, Jeremy never once did anything for my farm. I never gained one client from him nor did he put any time into developing a marketing scheme. The only thing I received from Jeremy and Flying J Promotions was a stolen trailer, a horse with a $10,000 invoice that has not been paid, and an interesting phone call from my barn manager telling me that Jeremy was at the farm with a pregnant woman riding my horses and drinking alcohol one weekend I was out of town. Stay away from this guy.

Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeremy-Stanford-Flying-J-Productions/Spring-Texas/Jeremy-Stanford-Flying-J-Productions-Jeremy-is-lying-bully-and-a-theif-He-got-involved-i-449592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeremy Stanford , Flying J Productions