Complaint Review: Jerold Kaplan Law office

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Angry — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Jerold Kaplan Law office
2738 East Washington St. Phoenix Az 85034 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Jerold Kaplan Law office Midland funding Settlement rip off Phoenix, Arizona

This is a complaint about this "Law Firm" I had defaulted on a credit card for many reasons , all legitimate and had entered into a settlement with this law firm. I was paying $150 a month, quit  a lot for someone who makes $11 hr. My daughter was molested in a store, I had to take off of work due to all of the court dates, and therapy sessions. I was at the very last payment, and it bounced. Not really paying attention to the other things in life. I am now on short term disability due to all of the emotional stress in my life. This law firm is garnishing my short term disability for all of the amount owed now. I have taken time out to call and try to get them to just accept the amount that they have received, which is twice what the last payment is. They will not. At one point they even lost my information while I was making the payments, and I graciously gave it to them. I can't believe that is is even legal for them to receive 25% of what I am bringing home, which is only 50% of my wages to begin with. Horrible people over there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerold-Kaplan-Law-office/Phoenix-Arizona-857034/Jerold-Kaplan-Law-office-Midland-funding-Settlement-rip-off-Phoenix-Arizona-887543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerold Kaplan Law office