Complaint Review: Jerold Kaplan law Office

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: Penny — Apache Junction Arizona U.S.A.
Jerold Kaplan law Office
2738 E WASHINGTON ST PHEONIX, Arizona United States of America

Jerold Kaplan law Office - Midland Funding STILL FILING FRIVOLOUS CASES PHEONIX, Arizona

I have the samething going on with the Law office of Jerold Kaplan who has been deceased since 1997. They have filed a civil case against me representing Midland Funding who bought (they claim) from Target bank.

This account was opened fraudulently and was reported to Target when I found this out I closed the account. They Target bank could not produce a signed document to me that was the contract that I opened the account for a credit card. I still have not received a copy of this from the Lawyers or Midland. I am fighting this case because it is not mine and it was closed by me in 2007.

I went to court yesterday to have this case dismissed only to have that denied. Why I don't know. They the lawyers still have not produced a signed contract to the court or me how can they still open a case with out producing the burden of proof. What has happen to the court system to allow frivolous cases to even get in the court system. I just don't understand this. The lawyers want me to fill out an affidavit of fraud but I refuse to do so until they show me a signed contract with my name on it. I pay my bills this is ridiculous. STOP THE INSANITY. Do the courts have nothing better to do than to take someone to court without the proper paper work ..HELLO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerold-Kaplan-law-Office/PHEONIX-Arizona-85034/Jerold-Kaplan-law-Office-Midland-Funding-STILL-FILING-FRIVOLOUS-CASES-PHEONIX-Arizona-791234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerold Kaplan law Office