Complaint Review: Jerry Adams - National Church Residences

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Barnsville Ohio
Jerry Adams - National Church Residences
1 Gould Park Rd. Bridgeport, Ohio U.S.A.

Jerry Adams - National Church Residences Pet deposit theft by management Bridgeport Ohio

I paid a $300.00 pet deposit at Bridgeport Manor and was suppose to receive it back with interest when I moved. I moved over16 months ago and have not received my Pet Deposit Back. The manager of Bridgeport Manor Jerry Adams
has tried every trick in the book to keep the money and after reporting him to National Church Residences in Columbus, OH three times, I have still not received my Pet Deposit back. Aside from taking theis to court, being a Senior Citizen on a fixed income I really am at wits end trying to get my money back. This man has a hjatred for me and has threatened other tenant with eviction if the file complaints about him. All I want is my Pet Deposit back with the intrest for 4 years.

Leeallen
Barnsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerry-Adams-National-Church-Residences/Bridgeport-Ohio-43912/Jerry-Adams-National-Church-Residences-Pet-deposit-theft-by-management-Bridgeport-Ohio-440624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerry Adams - National Church Residences