Complaint Review: Jerry Collins

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: NOT HAPPY — whitewater Wisconsin United States of America
Jerry Collins
220 Sardis Road Morrilton, Arkansas United States of America

Jerry Collins RV Ice Box super scam. took payment and has done nothing but give me the run around Morrilton, Arkansas

Sadly I placed an order with RV Icebox.

S1621-Remanufactured Cooling Unit$395.001$395.00   Subtotal$395.00   Total$395.00 USDPayment$395.00 USDCharge will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *NUCOLDREFRIPayment sent to Nucold Refrigeration, IncInvoice ID 24896

Above is my invoice id from paypal. This order was placed on June 13th 2010. Soon it will be 6 months since the order was place. I cannot express enough how completely MAD I am over this. I am a business owner, and I cant figure out how anyone can run a business in this manner.

I have placed weekly and now I am making daily call to them, just for the fun of it.
while at my desk I dial their number, put my phone on speaker and let it ring, usually they answer after 10 minutes or so LOL.

I asked Jerry, how can you run a business that way? Man did he fly off the handle.

James and the others there are no better that Jerry. from what I have been reading from other reports here. the quality is absolute CRAP as well!!!!

I am filing a report with pay pal very soon.

This outfit is a complete SCAM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerry-Collins/Morrilton-Arkansas-72110/Jerry-Collins-RV-Ice-Box-super-scam-took-payment-and-has-done-nothing-but-give-me-the-run-988698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerry Collins