Complaint Review: Jerry Ulm Body Shop

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Tampa Florida United States of America
Jerry Ulm Body Shop
4855 W HILLSBOROUGH AVE Internet United States of America

Jerry Ulm Body Shop Jerry Ulm Dodge Body Shop Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn worse now than when it went in Internet

Absolutely the worse experience of my adult life. I cant speak to anything but what I see, which is a Ram Big Horn that is worse now than went it went in. The new doors are uneven with the old doors, there are deep scratches on my roof from where they laid stuff down, the old side step brackets are still in place, which looks like h**l, there is overspray on the other side of the truck that needs to be wet sanded, and to top it all off the guy who dropped my truck off at my office (after the second time of trying to fix it) slammed my door in the car next to me, which he tried to get away with when both his boss and I saw it happen.  Now I have an awesome door ding and scratch on my drivers side door.

I should have known not to use this place when I walked in the door.  The receptionist was literally yelling at her co-workers who had no issue yelling back; and all this in front of customers...it was awkward to say the least.  The quality of these repairs makes me wonder how good the welds are. These folks have no quality control and Im not too sure they have any formal training.  It truly seemed to me that they were flying by the seat of their pants.  The bottom line is that I will never buy anything ever again from Jerry Ulm, and Ive been a MOPAR guy since before I could vote. And to the Ulm family, it might be time to clean house at the body shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerry-Ulm-Body-Shop/internet/Jerry-Ulm-Body-Shop-Jerry-Ulm-Dodge-Body-Shop-Dodge-Ram-1500-Big-Horn-worse-now-than-when-752748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerry Ulm Body Shop