Complaint Review: Jerry W. Mathis

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:Salem Alabama
Jerry W. Mathis
Rt 1 Box 673 Lobelville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Jerry W. Mathis Preacher Lobelville Methodist Church Failed to repay Money That was Loaned to Him in Feb 2003 Lobelville Tennessee

I met Jerry Mathis In Jan 2003 during that time I was in the va hospitial At Nashville Tn. I sold some Property that I had and I loaned The preacher $ 5,000.00 plus I gave him Materials to build his house. There was A verbal agreement for him to pay me back starting in July 2003 at $ 200.00 per month..

During this time my Wife was staying with Jerry Mathis's wife she was Involved in A auto accident and was confined to the Local nursing home. The preachers Wife Passed away in Dec 2003, Jerry then stopped paying me and at this time he still owes me $ 1,368.97 Just wanted to pass the word to everyone to not have any dealings with him. I found out after the Fact that he has done this type of stuff to other people. This man took advantage of me and my wife..I sent letters to the Methodist District supervisor and I was made out to Be the Bad person..

Salem, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jerry-W-Mathis/Lobelville-Tennessee-37097/Jerry-W-Mathis-Preacher-Lobelville-Methodist-Church-Failed-to-repay-Money-That-was-Loaned-138870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jerry W. Mathis