Complaint Review: Jess Roberts Collorized State Quarters Collection

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Millbrae California
Jess Roberts Collorized State Quarters Collection
889 Waverly Ave. Holtsville, New York U.S.A.

Collorized State Quarters Collection Jess Roberts Took my money up front didn't complete deal. Holtsville New York

On August 2002, I paid by credit card for the past 15 state quarters and for the next seven years. I have not recieved 2007 by the company and their phone is no longer use. I tried to contact them by phone because in the past when they forgot to send me my coins I would call them At 1-800 713-3166 and they would promply reply. I was asked to make my payment to American Family at 889 Waverly Ave. Holtsville NY 11742. I believe I got this off Home Shopping but I'am not sure.

I wated this collection for my grandson because it had a beautiful map of the U.S. to put the quarters in. I hope they are still in business and you can find them so I can complete the map, they have my money but I don't have all there product. Thank you for your help, Willisj.

Willisj
Millbrae, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jess-Roberts-Collorized-State-Quarters-Collection/Holtsville-New-York-11742/Collorized-State-Quarters-Collection-Jess-Roberts-Took-my-money-up-front-didnt-complete-343303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jess Roberts Collorized State Quarters Collection