Complaint Review: Jesse Flucas

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Xenia Ohio USA
Jesse Flucas
80 Woolery Lane Apt # A Dayton, Ohio United States of America

Jesse Flucas Flucuk, Silky, Flucas, Jess , Fluc, Leon, Terry, Conned Me And My Son Out Of Millions, And Millions Of Dollars. Stoled From Us. Since 1988. Dayton, Ohio

1987, May 13th I met Jesse Flucas, correctional facility. 1991 I resigned. from the facility. I read his public record. 10 miles long. Jesse conned his way into my life, and began ripping me off. he even took me from my family. i was happily married at the time with a 13 year old son. Jesse conned his way into letting me think he loved me, or was in love with me so i would take care of him for life. he began ripping me off. money wise. every time i would get money earned to me, Jesse would call to have me wire money to him. this went on for 23 years, til i finally woke up. he never loved me, it was any money i would get he'd take because he didn't want me to have anything. he wanted it all for himself. he conned me even from inside the prison. Jesse took everything from me, my family, even took my life. my happiness. he owes me millions and millions of dollars. i learned my lesson the hard way. he needs to be punished, and pay my money back as promised. i kept him in clothes, shoes, tv's, stereo's, suits, colonge, never trust a conn man. conn artist. he owes back child support. 10 children with 10 different woman. When it comes to men, now i refuse to be a suck-up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jesse-Flucas/Dayton-Ohio-45415/Jesse-Flucas-Flucuk-Silky-Flucas-Jess-Fluc-Leon-Terry-Conned-Me-And-My-So-689885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jesse Flucas