Complaint Review: Jesse Kline/Hi-tech/Hollywood Auditions

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2005

• Reported By:Rohnert Park California
Jesse Kline/Hi-tech/Hollywood Auditions
20501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 105 Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Jesse Kline/Hi-tech/Hollywood Auditions ripoff scam rude unprofessional "busy" Woodland Hills California

Jesse Kline is still at it. I got an e-mail, like everyone else, from some website I went to. I was told to call for Michael Riley or Derrek Griffiths but I got Jesse Kline instead.

Like he did with everyone else, he asked for a brief physical description, where I lived, whether I could get to audition sites, blah blah blah.

Then came the fees. I was asking detailed questions and trying to get around the $389 fee. Alarms were ringing in my head since the first thing I was told was "Do NOT pay fees to anyone!" Because as people SHOULD know, a *reputable* company takes fees from the work, not from the client. I couldn't get a client ID without paying that fee. I asked Jesse "Can I send you my pictures and you tell me whether I'll be what you guys are looking for?" and then he said "Well, think about it and when you're serious about acting, give me a call." Then he mumbled something and I said "Well, I just don't want to pay you guys a feee and then have nothing happen from this, you know what I mean?" -- but there was no response. He hung up on me.

Sorry Jesse, you're a scammer... and those names you told me? Never heard of them. And the companies that your clients actually worked with? Never heard of them either. Sure, you SAY you work with Touchstone and Columbia and big names like that. You could've sold me on it if you would just go into detail with me. That's how scammers like you work, I guess. All style, no substance. All talk, no game.

And to those of you who actually have used his services? I've never heard of you either. Maybe I'll consider this scam... I mean company... when someone who's actually "in the business" comes up and says they used them.

Carrie
Rohnert Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2005 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jesse-KlineHi-techHollywood-Auditions/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Jesse-KlineHi-techHollywood-Auditions-ripoff-scam-rude-unprofessional-busy-Woodland-Hi-155446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jesse Kline/Hi-tech/Hollywood Auditions