Complaint Review: Jesse L. Flucas

• Updated: Sat, June 25, 2011

• Reported By: Susie — London Ohio USA
Jesse L. Flucas
80 Woolery Lane Apt # A Dayton, Ohio United States of America

Jesse L. Flucas Deadbeat , Smoothie, Silky, Stupid , Liar, Dumm , Loser, User, Fluckie, In-mate, Con- Vict, Prisoner, The Joker, Fink, Lazy, Turtle, Old Man. Felon, Convict Smoothed His Way Into My Life, So He Could Steal From Me And My Son, And Family. Dayton, Ohio

*Author of original report: Mind Your Own Bussiness, Jacob

*Author of original report: Wide nose Turtle

*Consumer Comment: Funniest Report Ever!

Jesse  Flucas   aka,  thief, criminal record.  20 feet ,miles long.  conned his way into my life ,so he could use me up. steal. his main criminal record is robbery. this boy who can't even pay child support for 10 children. took away my self worth. took me from my family. from May 1978 to May 1989. then it was on, off relationship. 281-72-5368. up until 2000.  he promised to pay back some of the money, and he lied .he never paid me back. he's crazy now. a real man pays his child support. no children with him.  thank goodness.  he just owes me, and my son millions, and trillions of dollars. he told me he loved me, and was in love with me.  bull . all lies.  i want all my money back that he owes me. girlfriends ,  stay away  from conn  man like Jesse.  he's a total thief. robber,  burglar.  thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jesse-L-Flucas/Dayton-Ohio-45415/Jesse-L-Flucas-Deadbeat-Smoothie-Silky-Stupid-Liar-Dumm-Loser-695723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jesse L. Flucas

Mind Your Own Bussiness, Jacob

AUTHOR: Marsha - (USA)

What I State In My Report On Someone You Don"t Even Know Is My Bussiness.  You Get A Life And Move On, You Don"t Even Know Me, So Buzz Off Jacob.  And Mind Your Own Dumm Business. And Get A Life.  Your A Coward. You   Keep Your Long Dumm Nose Out Of This.  Your A Fake. A Fraud. And Your Stupid& Dumm.

Wide nose Turtle

AUTHOR: Marsha - (USA)

You wide nose turtle. your nostrols   are wide.you start paying your back rent, and   child support.  snapping turtle. your no good ,fat, ugly, turtle. you pay my money back. you thief. prison inmate. convict. your nose is wide. your a stupid criminal.  liar, thief. are you dead yet. ? give me back my money ,you thief. 3364 delphos avenue, dayton, ohio 45417.   281-72-5368.  937-829-4875  513-364-3735.    Turtle.

Funniest Report Ever!

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

Did you seriously just file a report accusing someone of being "dumm"? Susie, get a life and stop abusing ROR as a place to vent because you can't find a more mature way to move on.