Complaint Review: Jessica Benavidez- Valley Puppies

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: HeatherG — Kempner Texas
Jessica Benavidez- Valley Puppies
1609 Tamarack Ave McAllen, Texas United States of America

Jessica Benavidez- Valley Puppies FORMERLY Rio Grande Valley Puppies,Now Valley Puppies SCAMMER! McAllen, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Valley Puppies - 100% Legit -- REAL REFERENCES links -- Heather Garcia NEVER even purchased a puppy from me! She should not be allowed to write a FALSE REPORT!

I stumbled upon valley puppies.com when searching for a female French Bulldog. I noticed that Jessica sells chihuahuas, pugs, yorkshire terriers (claims CKC & or AKC), english bulldogs (claims CKC & or AKC), and French Bulldogs(claimsCKC & AKC). On her website it states that for the English Bulldogs and the French Bulldogs the puppies are EUROPEAN CHAMPION SIRED.

This was my 1st email to her:

I am interested in a female French Bulldog puppy. I noticed on your website you had some females born 4/4/13 but I am unable to see individual pictures. Also do your puppies come microchipped?

This was her response:

Hi Heather,
Are you interested in a male or female?Jessica

I emailed her back the FIRST email again:

I am interested in a female French Bulldog puppy. [continued below]....
..... I noticed on your website you had some females born 4/4/13 but I am unable to see individual pictures. Also do your puppies come microchipped?

Her Response:
Sorry. LoL
I read it.....
Ok I have 2 females ready now and 3 ready in about 7 weeks. I can have more pics for you on sunday. Which of them are you most interested in?
Jessica

My response:

The ones out of your last litter born 4-4-13 I wasn't able to see them really well so I would like pictures of each of the 3 females. Do your puppies come microchipped? I have a few more questions as well if you have time to answer them tonight that would be great. Are your puppies AKC registered? CKC?Will I have full breeding rights with the $3000 that you are asking for your females born 4-4-13I noticed that you said they were European Sired- what is his pedigree information? Also I know that European Frenchies tend to be a bit larger than what you normally find here in the states- how big is the mother & how big was the father. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME

Her Response:

Hi Heather.Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner.Here are some updated pics of 2 of the females.I will have more pics Monday.Puppies do come with a microchip and they are tattooed.Puppies are FCI registered with the Ukrainian Kennel Union.They can be transferred to AKC.They will have full breeding rights.Dad is about 28 pounds mom is about 23 pounds.Please let me know if you have any other questions.I will get you some pics soon :)~Jessica

The SIRE PEDIGREE information is unobtainable so is the Dam Pedigree Information. When buying French Bulldogs it is important to do your research and everything about this was SCREAMING SCAM!!!! Now going to her website she has removed the french bulldogs as well as English Bulldogs! She was ASKING $3000 for a puppy (it's a normal price for a reputable breeder) for an imported puppy. I also think it is STRANGE that she can't send me pictures of the females I asked about until MONDAY and these emails started on Thursday! Then the mention of the puppies being tattooed just adds to the *****RED FLAGS**************
I used this website along with many others to research potential BACK YARD BREEDERS

EVERYONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS WOMAN & THE MILL SHE IS RUNNING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LEGISLATION TO BE PASSED TO PUT FILTH LIKE HER OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD!

PS the pictures she sent me were of 2 males and 2 females when I clearly stated I was only interested in females out of the last litter born.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Benavidez-Valley-Puppies/McAllen-Texas-75801/Jessica-Benavidez-Valley-Puppies-FORMERLY-Rio-Grande-Valley-PuppiesNow-Valley-Puppies-SC-1044597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Benavidez- Valley Puppies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: ValleyPuppies - ()

Hello, My name is Jessica, owner of ValleyPuppies.com. This report is a report done by someone (HEATHER GARCIA) that did not even purchase a puppy from me. But anyone can write ANYTHING about anyone on the internet....

If you click this link:

FACEBOOK PAGE: facebook.com/ChampBulldogs

you can go to my facebook page where REAL customers post pictures of puppies they actually purchased from me!

~Jessica (956)457-8150 ValleyPuppies.com

FACEBOOK PAGE: facebook.com/ChampBulldogs

Sold puppies page: valleypuppies.com/Adopted.html

Another pag of sold puppies: valleypuppies.com/Adopted2.html

Heather Garcia NEVER purchased a puppy from me, so she should not be allowed to write a FALSE report!

But ripoff report will allow anyone to write anything about ANYONE!

Decide for yourself! Trust a review from a person that never purchased a puppy from Valley Puppies

OR

Trust the MANY reviews and photos as PROOF of happy customers!